Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Artwork Dilemma

When I moved into my house I had no problem finding furniture and other decorative pieces that worked well together. But the one thing I have had a really hard time finding is artwork. I have looked at a ton of different places but everything I have found just missed the mark - too traditional or too modern. Since buying my home I have really got into reading interior design blogs which have given me lots of inspiration. I have discovered that I really like typgraphic and digital art pieces, which give a minimalist modern feel to a space but also add a personal touch. Below are a few spaces and pieces I have fallen in love with..
 
 
What style of art do you have hanging on your walls?
Laurie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment dolls xx,
Laurie