Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cool Hunting: Catbird

Recently, I stumbled across this fabulous jewlery Designer called Cat Bird. They are based out of Brooklyn and make lovely delicate jewelry. After browsing through their website their Alphabet rings were definitely my favourite. I absolutely love how you can stack them and make something meaningful and uniqe to just you. The prices are great, ranging from $52.00 for the silver up to $88.00 for the gold. I am very tempted to go crazy and order a bunch of pieces but I must resist the urge!!

2 comments:

Megan Abigail Chandler said...

I love those ... sometimes mingling delicate with chunky is the ticket!

Poojka said...

love this ring and also your blog :)

+follow :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment dolls xx,
Laurie